Ahmadism and Science

Moderator: admin

Re: Ahmadism and Science

Postby xiaahmad » 18 May 2010, 18:33

MGA talking about miracles of Prophet Muhammad (PUBH)

Mojzas.JPG
Mojzas.JPG (110.58 KiB) Viewed 727 times

so I think Ahmadis science comes into play only when its about ISA(AS)
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
(Jami' Tirmidhi, hadith 2272
xiaahmad

Postby xiaahmad » 27 May 2010, 05:29

Some Questions for the Ahmadis based on proofs given above:

1. If miracles can happen at other places which are not according to the normal practices of the world so why it cant happen in case of ISA(AS)?

2. Why Mirza Ghulam only try to give these excuses and rational reason for the Miracles of ISA(AS) only why he try to deny ISA(AS) miracles?

3. Will you gona give this law of nature argument again even after seening your prophet's writings that he called such ppl "FROGS OF WELL"?

4. In Moon splitting who is right Mirza Ghulam or MIrza Tahir?
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Indeed, messengership and Prophethood have terminated. So, there is no Messenger after me and no Prophet”.
xiaahmad

Postby rationalist » 27 May 2010, 17:02

Xia..my brother...

Im sorry for not following this topic enough...

What is the reference point for Muhammad (saw) splitting the moon? Is it hadith? if so what book?
"Ahmadiyyat robbed me, didnt educate me properly"
rationalist

Postby xiaahmad » 28 May 2010, 07:50

Narrated 'Abdullah: "The moon was split ( into two pieces ) while we were with the Prophet in Mina. He said, "Be witnesses." Then a Piece of the moon went towards the mountain. (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Merits of the Helpers in Madinah (Ansaar), Volume 5, Book 58, Number 209)"

Narrated Abdullah bin Masud: "During the lifetime of the Prophet the moon was split into two parts and on that the Prophet said, 'Bear witness (to thus).' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Virtues and Merits of the Prophet (pbuh) and his Companions, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 830)"

Narrated Anas: "That the Meccan people requested Allah's Apostle to show them a miracle, and so he showed them the splitting of the moon. (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Virtues and Merits of the Prophet (pbuh) and his Companions, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 831)"

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: "The moon was split into two parts during the lifetime of the Prophet. (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Virtues and Merits of the Prophet (pbuh) and his Companions, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 832)"

And Mirza Ghula said in his book Sarchashma Arya page 16 that Prophet Muhammad (PUBH) split the moon into two pieces
xiaahmad

Postby rationalist » 28 May 2010, 16:20

Xia...

thanks so much!

So, MGA authenticated this story in only one book? Is there no other reference to MGA and this event?

When was Surma Chasma Arya published by MGA?

What is mirza tahir ahmads reference point? In what book did he write it?
"Ahmadiyyat robbed me, didnt educate me properly"
rationalist

Postby xiaahmad » 28 May 2010, 17:35

I saw Mirza Tahir's video on that topic.

At other place he did mentioned it but there he just said that Shaq ul Qammar was miracle by Prophet (PUBH)

he talks about shaq ul qammar in both images that I have posted above
xiaahmad

Postby Tayyebeh » 03 Jun 2010, 11:52

Don't they also deny the existence of Jinn and claim it refers to a person who has a lot of temper meaning Iblees was simply a man who disobeyed Adam AS...Jinn could also be bacteria in their opinion...Something unseen is "Jinn" according to them.

I also asked them about Jahenum and Jannat and they explained they were "spiritual states" and that Jahenum was comparable to a "hospital" were people who did not purify themselves in this duniya are in a "purification treatment" and afterwards they will go to Jannat and be in a state with Allah...

I still wonder why they believe in Allah swt then? We cannot see Him, stil we worship Him. How do they believe in the Qu'ran, it was a revelation and such a thing cannot be seen either...
Tayyebeh

Postby xiaahmad » 03 Jun 2010, 12:08

It was Mirza Tahir Mainly who came up with these interpretation most as he was trying to give different image to Ahmadiyya something that will be more attractive for ppl in west.

so while doing that he ignore Mirza Ghulam and Mirza Mahmud even
xiaahmad

Postby Tayyebeh » 03 Jun 2010, 12:25

Yeah I watched the videos of him explaining Jinns and also the one concerning the ad-Dajjal, which they describe with Imperialsim and airplanes... :?

I guess many people find such a pseudo-logical explanation appleaing, their cult is simply worldly and materialistic...but I know many people who are 100% convinced of its truth. I was really sad and shocked to see how many Muslims in Germany joined AMJ :(
Tayyebeh

Postby xiaahmad » 03 Jun 2010, 12:32

Tayyebeh wrote:Yeah I watched the videos of him explaining Jinns and also the one concerning the ad-Dajjal, which they describe with Imperialsim and airplanes... :?

I guess many people find such a pseudo-logical explanation appleaing, their cult is simply worldly and materialistic...but I know many people who are 100% convinced of its truth. I was really sad and shocked to see how many Muslims in Germany joined AMJ :(

but Mirza Ghulam called such people Frogs of Well who try to give these arguments like Nature, Science etc.
but as that didnt appeale people in west much so mirza tahir back track on statements of his elders.

Whether its about declaring other ppl non muslim, Miracles, Jins etc and some ppl do join them coz they market their stuff according to thinking of those ppl that does not means its Islam. Fitnas like these always grow

and I always say that even if whole world become christian, Ahmadi, Hindu,atheist etc still Islam will remain the truth
xiaahmad

PreviousNext

Return to Main Discussion Area